February 14, 2015

Steps to fulfil a old dream

Going to do some extra ordinary. Yep I am going to do it soon.

The idea came abruptly in my mind on a glowing friday morning of 6th february. Though this was not very new one but then I could not find any local competitior of my targeted idea. so I was pretty much enthusiastic to materialize the idea. I see even this  very idea is another fulfilment of my passion, yep this is photography. Which is really a long term dream of llife. I get my smartphone for the best choice for this.

I love it from very beginning of my life. I can say that this passion for photography is not the outcome of recent feeling. From my school life I was very fond of the idea of taking photos of nature, birds people and obviously places. If I make a show case of my taken photos then it will obvious. Once upon a time I got a draft skech from one of my mentors about how to choose the desired career path where that great man mentioned a word passion. Yes it is my passion as well as point of good feeling. I think a photograph is not a mere  focusing light  onto a object. but its a medium to show something vast inside a tiny image.

I fervently seeking support from my all well wisher to pray for me so that I can achieve my desired goal within my expected time limit.

Thanks to all for reading this post and wait for the next. Bye today

No comments:

Post a Comment

Child Abuse: Where is the Ending ?

Child abuse in Bangladesh In recent years, the rate of child abuse is growing in an alarming scale. Though children and women are alw...